Gombe State University of Science and Technology (GOMSU) has recently released the school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session. This information is essential for both returning students and freshers (new students) who will be resuming for the new session. In this blog post, we’ll provide a breakdown of the tuition fees, payment methods, and other important details you need to be aware of.
GOMSU School Fees for 2023/2024 Academic Session:
For the upcoming academic session, the school fees for returning students is set at N65,000, while new students (freshers) are required to pay N115,750. It’s important to note that this fee applies to various faculties, including Clinical Science (Medicine and Surgery), Science, Engineering, Social Science, Pharmacy, Law, Nursing, and Business Administration.
To pay your GOMSU school fees online, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the school’s official website and generate your student ID.
- Complete the verification process.
- Log in to the student portal and select “School Fees Payment.”
- Fill in the required details after making the payment.
- Remember to print out your receipt as proof of payment.
All newly admitted students are required to pay an acceptance fee of N20,000, which is nonrefundable.
Fees for Indigenes and Non-Indigenes:
Both indigenes and non-indigenes of GOMSU will be charged the same amount of N65,000 as school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Part-time, postgraduate, and direct entry students have different fee structures, which can be found on the school’s website.
- Students are strongly advised to pay their fees before the resumption date to avoid any disruptions to their academic activities.
- For specific scholarship opportunities available to Nigerian students in 2023, you can check out our blog post on “Best 21 Scholarships for Nigerian Students in 2023.”
Knowing the school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session is crucial for all students of Gombe State University of Science and Technology. Returning students are required to pay N65,000, while freshers need to pay N115,750, which includes the acceptance fee and other departmental/faculty fees. Remember to pay your fees on time and stay updated with the latest school news and scholarship opportunities to make the most of your undergraduate life on campus. If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to leave a comment below. Good luck, and have a great time on campus!